BOSS 657 HD Equalizer
- Offers 0° to 50° of tilt to bariatric clients weighing up to 600 lbs.
- New articulating legrests provide further positioning options.
- 3" center-of-gravity balance adjustment; arms that are height, length, angle and width adjustable; and a seat that adjusts to a 30" width and 26" depth.
- This power chair also achieves a low seat-to-floor height of 17.5" to remain compatible with its user’s environment.
- Available with a solid seat pan or captain’s seating.
Shoulder Harness Strap Guides
- These sleek, easy-to-install guides optimize the positioning and comfort of chest and shoulder harness straps on almost any backrest, while enabling the use of harnesses on more chairs.
- The thin, stylish design with long mounting slots is widely compatible with different harnesses, pull-styles and end fittings.
- Optional Mounting Adapter plates provide even more mounting and adjustment possibilities.
- Details include built-in threaded holes that allow attachment of harness end fittings directly to strap guides.
- Made for clients at high risk of tissue breakdown and a high level of positioning needs.
- Recommended for clients with motor and neurological dysfunction due to spinal cord injury, stroke, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or brain injury.
- Therapists value the integral pre-ischial ridge and wedge effect created by the Meridian’s dual chambers.
- Users value its low weight, comfort and ease of use: No pumps or accessories. No kneading or manipulation.
- Exceptional pressure distribution, positioning stability, comfort and simplicity make the Meridian VARILITE’s most advanced skin protection cushion.
Dynamic Health Care Solutions
- Features an aluminum three-section modular shell with a dual-density visco gel and polyurethane foam back cushion.
- Adjusts to the contour of each user’s spine and accommodates users with kyphosis and spinal deformities.
- Provides aggressive support of the PSIS and is ideal for supporting optimal or neutral pelvic positions in a step-by-step process.
- The back features incrementally adjustable width, depth and angle.
- It wraps around the curve of the spine for users with kyphosis and offloads the spinous process in the recess of the middle channel.
- An automatic therapeutic cushion built to prevent and treat existing pressure sores.
- Changes pressure distribution 60 times per hour, replacing the need for manual pressure lifts.
- Each cushion is custom made to the needs of the client and can offload directly under an existing pressure ulcer while stimulating circulation throughout the posterior.
- System components are integrated into the cushion base, so there is no separate control box to mount.
- Operates via Bluetooth wireless technology and features a redundant power switch on the side of the cushion.
QUICKIE SEDEO PRO
- For moderate to complex clinical needs, the SEDEO PRO combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Truly modular in design, this seating system provides a new level of functionality, comfort, and design.
- It’s ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements and quickly adapted to changing needs.
- Adjustments can be easily made using just one tool.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of footrest options.
- The easy to operate flip-back armrest provides unencumbered transfer space.
Prairie View Industries
- The new Wheel-A-Bout portable ramp is the answer when large, heavy, hard-to-maneuver ramps are the challenge.
- Wheel-A-Bout stores upright in a garage, then effortlessly rolls out when needed.
- Set it up by folding down the bottom section, attaching the support straps with quick-release pins, and positioning it up on the step.
- 30" platform offers excellent stability.
- Comes in 10' and 12' lengths.
National Ramp Corp.
- Comprises maintenance-free aluminum ramps with non-slip, solid deck surfaces.
- The ramps are ADA compliant and can be quickly installed.
- A continuous handrail from the ground to a home’s front door provides greater safety and peace of mind for people with mobility limitations or those who use wheelchairs or scooters for personal transportation.
Aqua Creek Products
UL-Certified Pool Lifts
- Several pool lifts that have been tested and UL-certified to comply with the new UL Pool Lift Standard 60335-2-1000.
- The Admiral Lift (pictured), the Scout 2 lift, the Revolution Lift, the Elite Lift and the Ultra lift all have UL certification, and additional Aqua Creek models are currently undergoing testing.
- An attendant-operated stair climber, works on angled, straight and curved stairs.
- The PT-U model attaches to a manual wheelchair and can accommodate nearly all standard, transport, sport or pediatric chairs.
- The PT-S model (pictured) has a built-in seat and doesn’t require a wheelchair for operation; the passenger can be wheeled inside/outside while onboard.
- Can be used on all sorts of stairs and disassembles to fit into a car.
AMF-Bruns of America
- Made of non-slip, perforated aluminum that’s ultra strong and lightweight.
- Center folding and fitted with quick-locking systems that are easy to operate, with two handles and a pneumatic absorber.
- Choose from a straight fold-up or a swivel-mounted model: Both meet ADA regulations for paratransit use.
- 20G collision tested.
- The Entrada commercial ramp has been designed to provide access to offices, schools, municipalities and modular buildings.
- Ramp is ADA, IBC, BOCA and OSHA compliant and is designed to meet most federal and state code requirements.
- A wide range of ramp lengths and platform sizes enables customers to choose the components required to build ramp systems that meet their specific needs and configurations.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
EZ Edge Ramps
- Durable, slip-resistant ramps are designed to be easy to install, modify and use.
- Sloped sides allow a wheelchair, scooter or rollator to enter doorways from any angle.
- Solid rubber ramps can be easily trimmed to fit different heights and to fit around doorjambs.
- Available at multiple heights and meet the recommended 1:12 slope ratio.
Turny Evo Seat
- Creates a safer way to get in and out of vehicles.
- Designed for people with limited mobility, including wheelchair users who can transfer into a vehicle seat.
- Fully powered to rotate, extend, and move up, down or backward, and it can be installed in the driver, passenger or mid-row seat positions, depending on the vehicle.
- Fits more than 150 vehicles, such as full-size vans, pickup trucks, minivans and SUVs.
- First fully tested, fully integrated, heavy-duty winch and restraint system featuring dual automatic retractors that act as front tie-downs.
- Release the belts and attach INQLINE securement J-hooks to the wheelchair frame. Then use the thumb controller to seamlessly steer the chair into the vehicle.
- With the passenger safely inside, attach rear tie-downs and apply a “final squeeze” via the wall control panel.
TRU-Comfort 2 Back Cushion
- Provides adjustable positioning and pressure management.
- Compatible with both TRU-Balance 3 Power Positioning Systems and the Static Seat Frame System.
- Four-way stretch, recovery, fluid-resistant, breathable cover.
Stimulite Tension Adjustable
- Weighs 3 to 4 lbs. and has a weight capacity of 350 lbs.
- Contouring naturally to the user’s body, perforated honeycomb cells circulate air and evaporate moisture while equalizing pressure for comfort and stability.
- The “footprint” of the flexible honeycomb cells stimulates blood flow to enhance circulation and prevents bruises in the lower back.
- Naturally antimicrobial and completely recyclable, and is also machine washable.
- Cover is removable and breathable.
- Offers a range of width, height and contour depth shells to fit varying needs.
- Lightweight and adjustable, with many hardware choices for easy installation.
- J3 hardware uses a clamp style to fit frame tubing from 3/4" to 1 1/8", making it a highly compatible aftermarket option.
- Solid shell comes in five contour shapes and four support heights to provide support for different postures and functional needs.
- 20° of angle adjustability and +2" of width adjustment
- Available in a carbon fiber shell that weighs as little as 2.2 lbs. with RH hardware.