AMF-Bruns of America
eFutureSafe Anchorage System
- Allows customized head, back and neck adjustments.
- Can withstand 15G rear collision forces and 20G frontal collisions.
- Easy to install, move and clean.
- When it’s not in use, it can be turned inward toward the vehicle wall to save space inside the vehicle.
- The system can be side mounted or floor mounted, and it’s compatible with AMF-Bruns restraint systems.
- It’s a system that gets wheelchair users back on the road in comfort and safety.
Stealth Products, Inc.
- Comes in three configurations: Active Contour (shown) has a 2" depth, while Deep Contour (4") and Extra Deep Contour (6") offer greater depths.
- Mounts directly to the mounting plate, so no seat depth is lost.
- 19-22" heights/16", 18", 20" widths for tilt and static seating. For power recline seating, order 22-25" heights/16", 18", 20" widths — with custom sizes also available.
- Each Q-Back has a mesh cover.
- With integrated trunk wings that attach to a planar aluminum back support shell, the back support is adjustable for angle, height and a total of 3" of width (for standard wings; 1.5" for pediatric wings).
- Moldable stays create and maintain natural spinal curvatures, accommodate abnormal curvatures and allow for customization for changes in condition over time.
- Comes with integrated chest harness strap guides and is compatible with the BodiLink head support and lateral trunk support hardware.
- This lightweight, anti-microbial, adjustable kid’s wheelchair back is designed to provide posterior and mild lateral thoracic wheelchair seating support for active children.
- The back has X-static and Aquaguard cover technologies, plus adjustable, one-step-release hardware to accommodate a wide range of mounting locations as kids grow.
- The inner cover with Aquaguard zipper and anti-wicking thread protect the foam from fluids and is easy to clean.
- Widths and heights are sized specifically for kids from 2 to 15 years.
- A 12x12" Zip back weighs just 2.5 lbs. with mounting hardware.
Matrx PS Cushion
- A lightweight wheelchair cushion designed to provide superior positioning, stability and comfort, the Matrx PS features ischial relief areas to help maintain pelvic positioning and prevent sliding.
- Durable, high-resilience foam prevents the PS cushion from bottoming out.
- Ultra-Fresh anti-bacterial and odor protection makes this cushion even more user friendly.
- The anatomically contoured shape and innovative reversible outer cover provide a great fit and customized comfort for each user.
- This high-resilience foam cushion is made with Ultra-Fresh anti-microbial and odor protection.
- Designed with the highest levels of skin protection, positioning and adjustability to meet the unique needs of each active user.
- A complete seating solution that provides balance and stability while optimizing independence and function.
- A personal electronic cushion security device that offers real-time feedback to ensure proper ROHO cushion inflation range with just the push of a button.
- Can also store recommended ROHO inflation ranges, so consumers and caregivers don’t have to guess about how much air should be in the cushion.
- Smart Check can make ROHO products more accessible to clients who might have been hesitant to try these cushions in the past.
- This adjustable cushion is a combination of a JAY Flow Fluid insert and soft, dense foam.
- These features allow the cushion to conform to each user’s shape and ensure proper fluid placement beneath bony prominences to help protect skin from breakdown.
- Contoured base is made of closed-cell foam to provide ideal positioning of pelvis and thighs as well as reduce fluid migration in the insert.
- JAY Flow Fluid allows for deep pelvic immersion into the cushion to distribute pressure and help prevent skin breakdown.
- Available in Reduced Profile, Positioning, Fusion Core and with a single- or dual-valve ROHO air insert.
- Made of urethane foam, this cushion features a space in the pelvic region in which an extra pad — made of gel, air cells or other foams — can be inserted.
- This hybrid concept allows alternating between work on the sitting posture and protection at the skin level.
- Provides better control of the pelvis and increased stability of the trunk.
- Four removable inserts are available for customized applications.
- The contoured foam base is designed to provide relief in the coccyx and sacral areas.
- Engineered for users with current pressure injuries or high risk of developing them.
- A battery-operated, automatic pressure injury treatment cushion.
- Stimulates its user’s circulation by automatically alternating internal air bladders in a way similar to performing a manual pressure lift, but requiring no effort from the user.
- Designed for wheelchair users who have pressure injuries or are at high risk for developing them.
- Has a waterproof foam exterior, adjustable settings, an anti-microbial cover and a run time of more than 40 hours per charge.
- Aquila Corp. can build any size and shape of cushion needed to offload any area.
- Made of Ottobock Rest Suspension foam technology, elastically modified for excellent pressure redistribution and improved impact damping compared to standard foams.
- Features an anatomically molded profile with an ischial loading area, and a water-resistant, multi-stretch Dartex outer cover.
- Designed for users at moderate risk of pressure injuries and made to provide a high level of stability due to the Rest Suspension foam and anatomical form of the cushion.
- The foam’s impact-damping properties also help to provide a more comfortable ride.
- Designed for wheelchair users at high risk of tissue breakdown and symmetrical positioning needs, the Evolution offers superior pressure distribution, positioning, stability and comfort.
- The user-friendly cushion requires no pumps, kneading, manipulation or accessories to function.
- VARILITE’s Air-Foam Floatation gives the Evolution an ultralight weight without compromising pressure distribution and comfort.
- Commonly used for wheelchair users with spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, cerebral palsy or traumatic brain injury.
- Created for users looking for greater sitting stability and improved functional performance, the Java also works to improve skin outcomes, including lower tissue distortion and lower long-term skin risk.
- The cushion redistributes forces of pressure and shear away from high-risk areas, while applying the forces to more tolerant areas.
- Java’s design and cover materials are made to maintain cool, dry skin to encourage potentially lower pressures and less deep-tissue distortion.
- This enhanced sitting performance requires no regular fit-essential maintenance.
- Java can be adjusted using Ride CAM wedges if users’ conditions change.
- An affordable alternating cushion design to protect users from pressure injuries.
- Subtle massage action promotes circulation to the posterior area to better manage constant pressure.
- Its battery-operated system works similarly to alternating mattresses.
- All system components are built inside the cushion for a clean look and easy handling, with no external box to mount.
- A single switch operates the cushion, which cycles to change pressure load about 60 times per hour.
- The cushion surface is clear coated with a waterproofing agent, and the cover is machine washable.
- In 18x18" size.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
Supine to prone in one motion
- EasyStand’s Zing MPS Size 2 brings the Zing’s many benefits to bigger kids — those from 40" to 60" tall and weighing up to 154 lbs.
- Pivots in two directions, which allows the unit to go from flat-to-load supine to 20° prone in one motion.
- No need to transfer the user in and out, flip pads, footplates and trays to change position.
- Offers up to 30° of independent leg abduction.
- Available with Gas Spring Lift (pictured) or Pow’r Up Lift, and is now available to order.
- Choose from a wide array of options, from planar pads to hygienic pad covers and directional locking casters.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.