Independent access to devices
- The independently movable Mount’n Mover mounting system offers flexible, secure positioning of tablets, speech devices, phones, laptops, cameras and trays on tables or wheelchairs.
- Highly customizable, the system can be easily adjusted as the child fatigues, changes environments or changes positions — and can be moved out of the way during transfers or when pulling up to a table or desk.
- Helps promote independent access to communications and other devices at all times.
JUNIOR Seat Cushion
Designed using anthropometric data
- Designed to provide a comfortable, stable foundation for exploration and adventure.
- Lightweight, multi-stiffness foam promotes immersion, stability and positioning, while a washable, water-resistant cover lets kids be kids.
- The JUNIOR has a VARILITE self-inflating valve for quick and easy adjustments.
- Thanks to the use of anthropometric data, VARILITE’s engineers created this cushion with a full range of size-appropriate seating and positioning items.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
QuadshoX Suspension Products
- Kits are installed by simply removing the fixed axle assembly and replacing it with the QuadshoX system.
- Can be added at the time of wheelchair assembly or can be retro-fitted to an existing chair.
- Designed to reduce the pain and discomfort endured by people who use manual wheelchairs to navigate adverse terrain.
- Reduces whole-body vibration by up to 25 percent.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
- The fully customizable, tilt-in-space Trekker accommodates functional or rest positions, providing increased sitting tolerance for maximal comfort.
- Comes in a range of colors and is an easy-to-use, portable chair that meets the needs of caregiver, user and therapist or physician.
- Features a separate base and seating module, which is reversible, so the user can face away or toward the caregiver.
- Accepts adaptive and aftermarket seating to accommodate the needs of therapists and users.
- Allows up to 170° of adjustable recline and tilt ranging from -5° to 45°.
- The SoftWheel suspension system for manual wheelchairs comprises three shock absorbers located inside the wheel.
- Translates into a rigid ride on flat surfaces for maximum stability, and compression to absorb impact on bumpy terrains for a cush-to travel easily over curbs, cobblestones and other rough surfaces without suffering major impact to their spines and backs.
- Available in magnesium or aluminum models and are constructed as single-piece, rigid forms for added strength.
Diestco Manufacturing Corp.
- Straps over a scooter or wheelchair seat back to provide 1.65 cubic feet of storage space for textbooks and school supplies, shopping trips, extra clothing, or just about anything else consumers bring with them.
- Strapping system is simple and secure.
- Added reflective tape keeps wheelchair users safe and visible up to 300 yards.
Flexibility, growth, ease of use
- An anterior/posterior gait trainer that provides proper positioning and support for children as they learn stepping/walking.
- Provides excellent upper-body support and adjustable angle positioning for forward tilt in the anterior configuration and full upright support in the posterior configuration.
- Positioning accessories are available for children who need extra support, and are removable as their walking skills progress.
- The center spar is dynamic and helps mimic the natural up and down movement in walking.
- Comes in four sizes suitable for children and young people.
Thomashilfen North America
Positioning options for customized comfort
- The lightweight, durable and stable Swifty stroller is designed with easy transport in mind for parents.
- That means tie-downs, plenty of positioning options for highly customized comfort, and pack-away convenience for busy families.
- Features include a durable, stable (solid) seat and backrest for a comfortable ride, easy adjustability, and a backrest that reclines.
- A seat minimizer extends Swifty’s growth range, and the stroller is crash-tested to WC19 standards.
Compact folding, lightweight for travel
- A popular pediatric tilt-in-space wheelchair that is convenient, lightweight and compactly folds, provides up to 45° of adjustable tilt to offer pressure relief and upper-body support.
- Fully customizable to meet its user’s specific therapeutic needs and provides five years of growth capability through its seat depth feature.
- Rodeo’s Cordura upholstery comes in a wide selection of colors and is removable and fully washable. The Rodeo offers 90° to 110° of recline and is easy to fold for convenient portability.
- Available in sizes 10, 12, 14, and 16 for users up to 170 lbs.
- Comes with a transit option that meets WC19 transport safety standards.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.