From power to manual, from basic to fully customized – these vehicles and their many component choices are designed to move you.
TDX SP2 HD
- Now available with a heavy-duty base and a captain’s seat option.
- The captain’s seat offers up to 12" of elevation at a 450-lb. weight capacity.
- The Invacare TDX SP2 HD power wheelchair with LiNX Technology platform is designed for consumers who seek high-quality driving performance, elegant design, comfort and remarkable stability with a higher weight capacity.
Q700 M SEDEO PRO
- Combines a highly adjustable seat frame with a broad choice of support and positioning options.
- Ideal for changing conditions and can be easily customized to suit individual requirements.
- Most adjustments can be easily made using just one tool, included on the chair.
- Choose from four backrest options and a full array of legrest options.
- Offers multiple selections for maximum comfort and positioning needs.
- A standard weight capacity of 300 lbs./136 kg or an HD option of 450 lbs./205 kg.
- Ideal for active users indoors and outdoors, this mid-wheel drive chair offers great maneuvering over daily obstacles and unsurpassed stability with its suspension and 8"/205 mm front casters (optional).
- Short turning radius, adjustable rehab seating, low seat-to-floor height to 15.75"/400 mm, R-Net electronics and 4-pole 5.9-mph (9.5 km/h) or 6.5-mph (10.5 km/h) motors.
- Alltrack M’s Advanced Geometric Design (A.G.D.) with GC3 technology enhances stability and comfort.
QUICKIE Q700 M SEDEO ERGO
- Sunrise Medical’s most advanced mid-wheel-drive power wheelchair.
- Delivers intelligent seating for complex mobility, seating and positioning needs.
- Advanced engineering and sophisticated electronics deliver a personalized chair tailored to the client.
- The patented Biometric Repositioning system mirrors the body’s movement through changes in seat positions.
- An all-new feature of this power chair is the SWITCH-IT Remote Seating app.
- Combines the look, feel and performance of a rigid wheelchair with the portability and convenience of a folding chair.
- This modern take on a convenient folding frame features a side frame that minimizes connections for a stronger frame, multiple seat-to-floor heights, and wheel locks that can switch from push-to-lock to pull-to-lock.
- A heavy-duty option means the ProSPIN X4 can accommodate consumers weighing up to 350 lbs.
- A premier entry-level, court-based wheelchair tough enough to be used across a wide range of sports and activities, including basketball, tennis and lacrosse.
- Ideal for individual use or by multiple athletes at schools, clubs or community sports programs.
- These durable chairs utilize two sport mini caster wheels at the front and one sport anti-tip wheel in the rear to provide good maneuverability on multiple court surfaces.
- The chairs use common wheel and bearing sizes and have also been designed so that parts are easy to replace or repair.
- IRIS is an acronym for Intelligent Rotation in Space. Created by Sunrise Medical in 2006, Rotation-in-Space or Tilt-in-Space helps to facilitate respiration, feeding, pressure relief and visual alignment for the wheelchair user.
- Features up to 55° of Intelligent Rotation in Space Technology, the broadest range of positioning and caregiver options, numerous adjustments, and it’s one of the lightest and strongest tilt-in-space wheelchairs available today.
- Intelligent Rotation in Space technology means the seat frame rotates around the user’s center of gravity.
- Available in adult or pediatric models.
- This attendant-operated stair climber works on angled, straight and curved stairs of many types (wood, metal, concrete or carpeted).
- Attaches to a manual wheelchair and is compatible with most standard, transport, sport or pediatric models.
- Disassemble into three parts that can be easily stored in a car; the heaviest piece is 41 lbs.
- These stair climbers are battery operated, feature three climbing speeds, and have brake wheels that automatically lock upon reaching the step edge.
4Front Power Chair
- Featuring SRS (Smooth Ride Suspension). Designed to address real-world needs, 4Front focuses on ride quality, driveability and safety; its suspension is based on leading automotive suspension systems.
- SRS uses four coilover gas-charged shocks for an ultra-smooth ride. The geometry in which the shocks are integrated into the power base allows independent wheel travel plus power base stabilization.
- Up to 10" of safe seat elevation while 4Front travels at 3.2 mph.
- Delivers a smooth ride that lessens the bumps and jarring that can cause positional problems or increased tone and spasticity for complex rehab power chair users.
- This sturdy, lightweight manual wheelchair features dual rear-wheel axle positions and dual-position front caster forks.
- It has padded, flip-back, detachable desk arms and swing-away footrests.
- Available in 16", 18" and 20" seat widths, and is compatible with leading manufacturers’ manual wheelchair parts and accessories.
- Weighs 32.5 lbs. without the footrests, and has a weight capacity of 300 lbs. and a limited lifetime warranty on the frame.
Inspired by Drive
Wallaby Folding Wheelchair
- Available in 12” and 14” seat widths
- Bus-transit-compliant for children between 50 and 80 lbs. and includes standard transit tie-down brackets.
- Features height-adjustable push handles, flip-back padded desk arms and a standard pelvic belt for additional comfort and safety.
- The chair also has push-to-lock wheel locks, 22” rear wheels with 6" front casters, swing-away footrests with tool-free height-adjustment, and a calf strap.
Built for independent toddlers
- Smallest pediatric rigid wheelchair that Sunrise Medical offers.
- It is ideal for growing toddlers learning to navigate their world. With a depth-adjustable back, seat depth can grow as much as 3". Additional depth and width growth may be achieved by replacing parts.
- Self-propulsion allows children to explore and interact, and the Kidz was designed to give toddlers maximum independence by providing them age- and ability-appropriate access to the wheels.
- When a child is learning to propel, the push wheels can be placed in reverse configuration at the front of the frame for best access.
- As a child’s reach grows, the wheels may be moved to the rear of the frame.
- Because interaction with peers is essential to child development, the Kidz has seat heights as low as 10 3/4".
- With 28 colors to choose from, children can customize their chairs to their personal tastes.
Little Wave Clik
Dynamic fifth wheel
- Enables children to go and grow, with width and depth growth capabilities of 8" to 16" and features that promote independence.
- Strategically designed Index System of tubing has dimples that optimize adjustment while eliminating guess work.
- Promotes proper positioning techniques and wheel access so you are just one “Clik” away from just right.
- The new dynamic fifth wheel will allow you to adjust both range and spring rate to benefit any level of rider.
- Set up in mid-wheel configuration for your littlest riders or set up to help teach balance and wheeling skills.
- The Quickie 2 pairs advanced aesthetics and technology with a folding frame (and a redesigned crossbrace) to create a more rigid, stronger and lighter wheelchair.
- Despite a higher weight capacity of 300 lbs., the Quickie 2’s overall weight is lighter.
- An incredibly versatile axle plate, plus modern wheels, caster housings and upholstery, create a great-looking, easy-handling and even more adjustable folding wheelchair.
- The modern Quickie 2 comes with adjustable push handles and is available in Lite and HP (High Performance) options.
- A 28-color palette gives each end-user the ability to add his or her own style.
- Suitable for most types of users, the küschall Champion has the driving performance and stability of a rigid wheelchair, plus all the advantages of a foldable one.
- A unique horizontal folding mechanism turns this wheelchair into one of the smallest traveling chairs, and a standard soft locking mechanism on the backrest prevents it from opening while folded.
- Nine seat positions and five backrest angles provide easy positioning of the center of gravity.
- The Champion features stepless adjustments in the front and rear, a standard aluminum frame and a slightly upholstered backrest.
Inspired by Drive
- Designed to meet the needs of clients requiring an adjustable tilt-in-space wheelchair, especially within the Medicare capped-rental and long-term-care markets.
- Provides up to 45° of tilt and requires use of a separate seating system.
- Has adjustable T-style armrests, and also features adjustable height, seat depth and seat width.
- Equipped with angled backrest, anti-tippers, quick-release axles and optional swing-away footrests with adjustable-angle footplates or elevating legrests.
- The pull-based propulsion of REV Wheels is designed to minimize factors that can contribute to shoulder injury and pain in manual wheelchair users.
- Offers two models: The REV-HX was created for quickness and responsiveness, while the REV-LX was made to be easier to use.
- Both models can strengthen shoulder and back muscles that are neglected during standard self-propulsion.
- Covered via insurance, including Medicare, Veterans Affairs and private insurance funding.
Freedom NXT Tilt-in-Space
Positioning + Power Add-On
- A lightweight, compact and transportable option made especially for active families.
- Add the new Alber e-fix E35 Power Add-On Drive to create the ride that active kids have been dreaming about and the independence their caregivers have been asking for.
- Families on the go will appreciate how easily it disassembles, lifts and stows into small spaces for transport.
- The entire system adjusts to meet the ever-changing needs of growing children up to 225 lbs.
ROVI X3 + Matrx Mini Seating
Seating and mobility combo for exploring
- Motion Concepts has created a special seating and mobility combo especially for its littler customers: the ROVI X3 power base with Ultra Low Maxx power positioning and Invacare Matrx Mini Seating from Motion Concepts.
- The results are a small footprint thanks to a modular, easy-to-adjust system.
- he X3 base offers a turning radius of 20" and a base width of just 23.25" to allow kids to maneuver in kid-sized spaces.
- The Matrx Mini Back is contoured to provide support without restricting mobility and play, and it includes truly pediatric Mini Set hardware for optimal ease of positioning and growth.
Ultra-compact for great access to environments
- The Go Chair — available via special order — is designed to meet the demands of active kids, thanks to a go-get-’em top speed of 3.7 mph.
- Its ultra-compact size gives kids access to childhood environments, while Mom and Dad will appreciate the one-hand, feather-touch disassembly to make transporting the Go Chair quick and easy.
- Seating and positioning components are available to dial in the exact support each child needs.
- Vibrant color choices give each child the chance to customize his or her Go Chair.